I absolutely love fudge, and the Thermomix® fudge recipe is simply amazing, even though I don’t like white chocolate. With Australia Day coming, I really wanted to have a go at making something Australia themed and it dawned on me that a nice crunchy bit of biscuit in fudge could be very tasty – and so TimTam fudge came in to being.
I decided to use a recipe I already know and love, but swapped out white chocolate for dark, and TimTams for cherries.
One thing to note is that this does marginally change the consistency of the fudge. It isn’t as ‘clean’ as a normal fudge, but it is very tasty.
I used Turkish Delight TimTams because that’s what I had, but I do rather wish I had all the other flavours to make a variety of TimTam flavoured fudges… for, you know… Australia Day.
Click here for a variety of TimTams from Amazon
P.S. I’ll post a photo of the finished product shortly
- 1 can Farm Lea condensed milk
- 250g raw sugar
- 25g golden syrup
- 125g butter
- 200g dark chocolate broken into blocks
- 10 TimTams or Penguin chocolate biscuits
- Add condensed milk, sugar, syrup and butter to the Thermomix® bowl.
- Cook 100C speed 3 for 8 mins.
- Scrape down sides if needed, then cook Veroma, 20 mins speed 3.
- Add chocolate and whole TimTams and mix on speed 3 for 20 seconds.
- Pour into brownie tray. If some TimTams aren't broken up, crush them with the spatula.
- Refrigerate for 3 -4 hours, cut and store in airtight container.
3 Replies to “TimTam Fudge For Australia Day”
Made this twice now, definately a winner
Comments are closed.