Charlotte, who contributes here from time to time, shared a fudge recipe on her Facebook page recently that, as a lover of both fudge and Thermomix®es,I had to try. My first attempt following the recipe was only mildly successful, but for the second attempt I went with raw sugar, golden syrup and glace cherries and it is fantastic. So good, in fact that it has made it into the Christmas gift hampers for this year.
If you have a last minute gift or party to cater for, these are so simple and totally worth it.
I use a brownie pan to pour it into, then cut using the guides, and cut each of those in four too, to bring them down to a snackable size.
We use Farmlea condensed milk to avoid using Nestle.
- 1 can Farm Lea condensed milk
- 250g raw sugar
- 25g golden syrup
- 125g butter
- 200g white chocolate
- 100g glace cherries
- Add condensed milk, sugar, syrup and butter to the Thermomix® bowl.
- Cook without MC at 100C speed 3 for 8 mins.
- Scrape down sides if needed, then cook Veroma, 20 mins speed 3 still without MC
- Add chocolate and cherries and mix on speed 4, reverse blades for 20 seconds.
- Pour into brownie tray
- Refrigerate for 3 -4 hours, cut and store in airtight container.